The Jameson HT has been WINTERIZED. And we’re not just talking waterproof. We’re talking about a true winter shoe that has been completely overhauled & re-tread. This all-terrain shoe has been modified to combat the brutal elements of winter. The outsole is made from a pure gum compound with a particularly low freezing rate and a reverse Geo-Hex lug tread pattern protruding from the outsole for maximum traction on snow and ice. The entire upper is treated with STI REPEL, the liner is made with insulated, quick dry material, and a gusseted tongue keeps the snow, puddles and mud from sneaking in your shoe.
- Foam Lite 1 insole
- Cupsole outsole construction
- Reverse geo-hex lug tread protrudes from outsole for traction on snow and ice
- Gusseted tongue to keep your feet warm and dry
- Insulated, quick dry liner for warmth
- High top silhouette
- STI Repel weather proofing on leather protects against the elements