Perfect style - blast confort
The Harrison HTW takes design inspiration from etnies heritage and overhauled it into a full winterized shoe for use in adverse weather conditions – rain, hail, snow, sleet and ice. The outsole is a faux-vulc cupsole with reverse lug tread for maximum traction. The tongue is gusseted and the upper has been treated with both 3M™ Thinsulate™ and Scotchguard™, keeping your feet warm and dry in any condition.
- 3M Thinsulate and Scotchguard
- Reverse lug tread outsole protrudes for traction
- Pure gum rubber outsole compound with a particularly low freezing rate
- Microfleece insulated, quick dry lining
- Gusseted tongue
- Foam Lite 1 Insole
- Faux-Vulc cupsole construction
Collections & Tech Features
Wicked awesome shoe, live the winterized bottom had an ice storm today and my shoes are basically studded snow shoes haha.
Super shoes. strong and comfortable.