Love these shoes! Great for inclimate weather while keeping my feet warm. They were a little stiff at first but broke in nicely. I’m using them for fatbiking in the winter and are the perfect mix of sneakers and boots.
A winterized version of our famous Crestone. It has 3M Thinsulate and Scotchguard.
- Michelin outsole winter Control Technology
- Perfect outsole adherence on ice
- Tread traction on packed snow
- Flexibility at medium and lower temperatures
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ and Scotchguard™
- Foam Lite 1 insole
- EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
Collections & Tech Features
Work at ski resort. These are warm, dry, and great on slick surfaces!
First day they felt very uncomfortable but after the first wear they became a glove on my feet. Perfect for commutes in light snow and snowskating.