The Jameson HT has been WINTERIZED. And we’re not just talking waterproof. We’re talking about a true winter shoe that has been completely overhauled & re-tread. This all-terrain shoe has been modified to combat the brutal elements of winter. The outsole is made from a pure gum compound with a particularly low freezing rate and a reverse Geo-Hex lug tread pattern protruding from the outsole for maximum traction on snow and ice. The entire upper is treated with STI REPEL, the liner is made with insulated, quick dry material, and a gusseted tongue keeps the snow, puddles and mud from sneaking in your shoe.
- 3M Thinsulate and Scotchguard
- Reverse lug tread outsole protrudes for traction
- Pure gum rubber outsole compound with low freezing rate
- Microfleece insulated, quick dry lining
- Gusseted Tongue
- Foam Lite 1 Insole
- Faux-Vulc high top cupsole construction