Love almost everything about these shoes! When crossing creeks mountain biking they got wet and slipped off my pedals quite a bit. Other than that they are wonderful!
The Culvert is a new enduro/downhill shoe from etnies. It has sticky Michelin compound that provides excellent pedal and surface grip. It has a force shield reinforced upper with a hot-melted toe and heel cap. This shoe is repel treated that blocks moisture with 3M thinsulate lining. Tongue gussets shield moisture, dirt, and pebbles. Includes a lace pocket on top of the tongue with TPU molded Pedal Shank 2 in the midsole. Also has Nylon pull loop on heel.
- Sticky Michelin compound provides excellent pedal and surface grip
- Force Shield reinforced upper
- Hot-melted toe and heel cap
- Repel treated upper blocks moisture
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining
- Tongue Gussets shields moisture, dirt and pebbles
- The Lace Pocket on top of the tongue
- TPU molded Pedal Shank 2 in the midsole
- Pro Foam 1 molded PU footbed
- Die Cut EVA foam midsole
- Nylon pull loop on heel
- Action Nubuck/Synthetic
These shoes are amazing. I’ve always worn 5ten’s because they had been the most reputable, but after having horrible foot cramps and poor product quality on my last two pairs I decided to switch it up. I decided to give these a try, and wow are they amazing. Super grippy, ultra comfortable with great power transfer. If you’re looking for a switch up, get these shoes.