Awesome comfortable shoes
Inspired by our past, built for the future.
- Foam Lite 1 insole
- Cupsole construction with slim silhouette
- Reverse geo-hex lug tread protrudes from outsole for traction on snow and ice
- Heel notch for heel hold and ankle mobility
- Insulated, quick dry liner for warmth
- Tongue gussets to keep your feet warm and dry
- STI Repel weather proofing on upper protects against the elements
Collections & Tech Features
Bought these to use for MTB and BMX . For platform pedals with metal pins, these things are amazing. The outsole on any normal skate-oriented shoe, even ones designed by the BMX team, will get eaten alive by metal pins. The raised tread pattern on these shoes sticks like glue to my pedals and after two days of shredding, show none of the tearing and gouging I would get from a traditional waffle sole. Are they better than FiveTen's soles?i wouldn't know. Never tried them. I'm a skateboarder first and foremost, been a loyal customer since the O.G. Natas Highs. But soletech always comes through with the best for whatever I'm riding.