Just got these and they are very comfortable, good tread for walking through snow and muddy parking lots. I use these for Pre and Post snowboarding trips so my feet spend as much time in these as they do my boots. Great shoe for chilling on cold days, and road tripping to and from the mountains. Durablity; we shall see, they last three seasons then its all good! I sized up a half size for snowboard socks though, if you're using these with thicker socks you might want to do the same. Thanks etinies!!
A winterized version of our famous Jefferson Mid. It has 3M Thinsulate and Scotchguard.
- 3M Thinsulate and Scotchguard
- Reverse lug tread outsole protrudes for traction
- Pure gum rubber outsole compound with a particularly low freezing rate
- Microfleece insulated, quick dry lining
- Gusseted tongue
- Foam Lite 1 Insole
- Faux-Vulc cupsole construction
Collections & Tech Features
Good quality shoe
Great shoe, comfy ,well built, definitely buy these again