My third day skating these there was already a hole, the outer facing seam rips under pressure easily. But they are very comfortable and molded to my feet very quickly.
The Langston is a minimal slip-on with a low profile and a fully deconstructed upper. This slim design features a die cut EVA insole built on a vulcanized outsole with raised foxing. The egg crate midsole offers added cushion while the elastic goring provides easy slip-on and off access. The upper features a one-piece toe vamp overlay with a low toe box, keeping the vamp closer to your foot.
- Elastic goring for easy slip-on
- Die cut EVA insole
- Midsole egg-crate construction
- Vilcanized outsole with raised foxing
- Fully deconstructed upper
- Geo-Hex tred pattern
- Low toe box, keeping the vamp closer to your foot
- One-piece toe vamp overlay