I’m a big guy and I can jump down almost anything in these. Can skate right out of the box and the Michelin grip is amazing. Great shoe!
The Score, also built out with Michelin Performance rubber was designed around a one-piece toe for maximum flick and durability. The mesh tongue and collar lining and Foam Lite 1 insole provide comfort, as the EVA midsole and Michelin rubber outsole take over on the durability side of things.
- Outsole made with a Michelin performance rubber compound
- Multi-directional tread with a forefoot flex notch for flexibility
- Foam Lite 1 insole
- EVA midsole
- Slim, streamline silhouette
- Thinly padded tongue and collar lining
- Mesh tongue and perforated quarter panel for breathability
- One-piece clean toe for maximum flick and durability