Great shoe, good grip, long lasting, retro sickness, only problem I have is the insoles aren’t exactly the most comfortable, for example not as comfy as the vans pop Cush soles in the pro models
The Windrow Vulc is a single wrapped vulcanized constructed shoe with single wrap foxing. It has a Foam Lite 2 molded EVA footbed and Geo-Hex tread pattern. Rubber heel wrap for support with 400NBS rubber outsole.
- Force Shield reinforced upper
- Single wrapped vulcanized construction
- Single wrap vulcanized foxing tape
- Foam Lite 2 molded EVA footbed
- Geo-Hex tread pattern
- Rubber heel wrap for support
- 400NBS rubber outsole compound
Collections & Tech Features
These shoes are of impeccable style, very comfortable, and above all: Devon Smillie is the man.
Beautiful shoe with amazing board feel. Makes you feel bad to skate em!!