The Jameson HT has been WINTERIZED. And we’re not just talking waterproof. We’re talking about a true winter shoe that has been completely overhauled & re-tread. This all-terrain shoe has been modified to combat the brutal elements of winter. The outsole is made from a pure gum compound with a particularly low freezing rate and a reverse Geo-Hex lug tread pattern protruding from the outsole for maximum traction on snow and ice. The liner is made with insulated, quick dry material, and a gusseted tongue keeps the snow, puddles and mud from sneaking in your shoe.
- 3M Thinsulate and Scotchguard
- Reverse lug tread outsole protrudes for traction
- Pure gum rubber outsole compound with low freezing rate
- Microfleece insulated, quick dry lining
- Gusseted Tongue
- Foam Lite 1 Insole
- Faux-Vulc high top cupsole construction